Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rick Springfield






I just finished the final touches on the round mini album I started only FOUR YEARS AGO. I recently found the ticket stub so I could finish off the one page. I had to finish this one because I will be taking more pics of this sweetheart in June when he comes to Joliet on June 25th! I'm pretty stoked about it, as I'm sure you can't tell...

Anywho, the album cover is a single of Jessie's girl that I had gotten from ebay. I used major bling on it, cause let's face it, he's a fancy lookin dude, so only the best for ricky baby. If ur looking to scope out Mr. Springfield on the 25th, feel free to join me in getting some advance tickets. I'm soooo looking forward to attending in the front section!! Maybe he will even sweat on me!!!! *swoon*

Enjoy the project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment