Saturday, August 14, 2010

Challenge for My Creative Time with Emma




Hello bloggers,

I have finished the card I made for the challenge for Emma's blog. I LOVE her creative style, and tried a few of her "doodling" techinques for this challenge. I made a card for my daughter's teacher for Back to School. It was the first project I made to completion using my Gypsy. Thank you Emma for teaching me how to use it!! I used the cartridge Locker Talk because this was a "Throwback" challenge, meaning it had to be a cartridge from earlier releases. I hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. This has got to be the most ADORABLE back to school card EVER! You did an AWESOME job w/the challenge my friend!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. I hope the teacher is tickled when she sees it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Im a teacher and would love to get a card like this!!!

    ReplyDelete