Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sweet Princess




Hello everyone,

Here I made a 12X12 layout for my daughters who will be starting dance lessons this year. I made this with my gypsy and the Dress Up Paper Dolls cartridge. I had no idea there were so many accessories and images to make a scene until Miss Emma shared the cuts she made with this. I love these Throwback Thursday challenges, because it reminds me to look at what carts I already have, rather than always waiting for the new ones. Of course, I will prob still do that, too...

I hope you enjoy, and I can't wait to see what all you fine people have added to your blogs. Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. Awww...It's Super cute...Love it....

    Awesome job.

    Sweet Scrappy Hugs

    Honey B
    http://sweetscrappingwithhoneyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Jane, I JUST LOVE your page!! Your Star border frame is PERFECT my friend! GREAT job w/the challenge!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right... this will be perfect for a daughter's dance recital. Great Work!!! Lovin' all those stars. TFS
    Sweet Creations...
    http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous scrapbook layout! It will be perfect for my 8 year old niece... I'm happy to be your newest follower!!! Please stop by my blog, I would love to hear from you ;0). I hope you have a great day!

    Sweet hugs,
    Carol L.

    ReplyDelete