Saturday, September 11, 2010

My First Video- Halloween Card Part 1

OK, I am just about ready to jump outta my skin with excitement!! I have made my first video, and although it is really rough as far as professional quality goes, I am as proud as a preschooler with her first finger painting, in that I did it myself! Well, OK, not totally by myself. Special thanks go out to Miss Emma from creativetimeforme.com and Robyn from mypinkstamper.com. My hubby also taught me a lot about camera techno babble, so without him, this would still be a dream. Stay tuned for part 2, because I got a little bogged down trying to teach too much for one video. I have learned my lesson, though, my friends, so I will break it up next time. Enjoy laughing at my blunders, and perhaps find a useful tip or two. Thanks for watching!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your first video! You did fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete