Sunday, October 17, 2010

Birthday Card for Tween

Hello creative friends!

Today I share with you a card I made for a dear friend's daughter who turns 12 this year. I used Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, and Basic Black Stampin' Up! paper and Red Riding Hood ink, because I don't have all of the new inks yet. I also used Miss Robyn's Simply Sweet Occasions stamp set for the sentiment and the envelope swirl. I used the swirls folder in my cuttlebug to dry emboss the red paper. The bling is simply a self-adhesive sticker. I hope you enjoy this card. Thanks for stopping by!

MJ

2 comments:

  1. I love the color combo you used on the card! Very nice... I hope you have a wonderful day!

    Hugs,
    Carol L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comment, Miss Carol. You have a great day, too :)

    Hugs,
    MJ

    ReplyDelete