Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Food Challenge for Miss Emma's Blog

Hello creative friends! Today I share with you a card I made for the Challenge at www.creativetimeforme.com

We were instructed to make something food related, using an older cartridge. The cartridge I chose was the Doodlecharms one, and used DCWV paper from the fall stack and the coordinating fall cardstock stack. I also did something else I haven't done in a while, and that is use eyelets. The border punch is from Martha Stewart. I used Bic Mark It pens for the faux stitching. The cardstock was texturized, and had a bit of a sheen to it, so it was not accepting the stampin up marker as readily as the Bic. So I really was happy to have those around this time. Hope you like my project as much as I have been enjoying all of yours! Thanks for stopping by :)

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment