Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, Alyssa!!

Hello all!

I have submitted for you to view today the card I made for my daughter, Alyssa's birthday which was today. I also made some small treats for her class so she can take these to school tomorrow. She would have gone today, but had to stay home with a cold :( Anyway, she is all better and will take them in tomorrow, so all is good.

I used several new feature keys on my cricut machine, because I have been watching the Cricut for Beginners DVD that I had gotten for Christmas this year. While I do not feel as though I am a beginner, I also do not utilize all of the function keys as I should, and this DVD has given me the confidence to do just that. I used the quantity key this time, and it was effortless. If you have not gotten this DVD, you might want to consider...

Materials used includes the cartridges Once Upon a Princess and  Sweet Treats, the Stampin' Up! In color DSP, Pink Stamper's stamps on the 6's, and the treat is a mini fruit roll up. I hope you enjoy this project. Thank you for looking!


Hugs,
MJ

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh My How I love this!!! The card is amazing (I soo need that cartridge!) and I LOVE the paper on the CUTEST treats! I totally LOVE these treats what a great idea! Which Cart are the birthday 6's on? It is so adorable!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS you are definitely no beginner! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Raechel, Sorry it took me a bit to respond to you. The 6's are on the Sweet Treats cartridge. Thank you for your interest :)

    ReplyDelete