Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Submission 2011

Hello fine crafting peeps!

I am so excited to be sharing with you today my submission for design team on Miss Robyn's site, mypinkstamper.com. We were to use her favorite colors (pink, green, brown, and another color of our choice) and our favorite Cricut cartridge. Well, I have to say, any cooking cartridge is my favorite, and so I actually used 2. The first is Savory, Cricut Lite cartridge, and the second was From My Kitchen. Because I love cooking and collecting recipes, I am always making some type of book to add them in. I think I will give this one to my mother in law who also likes to collect recipes. The full recipe is listed under this picture. I wish everyone good luck with this challenge. The amount of talent out there is amazing, and I have so enjoyed looking at everyone's projects!





Composition Notebook from notebound.com

Cardstock used:
pink- Pretty in Pink
brown- Early Espresso
green- Certainly Celery
yellow- So Saffron

Cricut Cartridges used:
Savory (Cricut Lite)
From My Kitchen

Sakura White Gel Pen

Stickles: Star Dust

Ribbon: Basic brand from Michael's

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea! might have to make one for my sister who loves to cook! TFS!
    ~Mary

    http://handmadebymary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea....very beautiful. would make a great gift.
    Just became a follower...Would love it if you could visit or follow my blog.
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! TFS!

    We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

    ReplyDelete