Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love You More

Hello crafting friends,

Today I share with you another challenge, this time from Pink Stamper, Miss Robyn's blog. I decided to add the sentiment from My Creative Time's Miss Emma's new stamp line, You Had Me at Chocolate. Lately, when I have been telling my husband "love you",  he replies, "Love you more", so I am adding this sentiment to my project. This project will go into his Valentine's basket. I used the peachy keen everyday faces in this love bug. The love bug is from the Simply Charmed cricut cartridge, and the twine was from The Twinery. The glitter glue had little hearts in it, and I borrowed that from my kiddos' crafting supplies, which I'm sure they got at Michael's at the end of the season last year, so sorry not much help there.  The heart paper was from a spring paper stack from DCWV, and was cut with the Top Note cutting die from Stampin' Up!  Thank you for viewing, and I wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day!

Hugs,

Mary Jane

3 comments:

  1. Super cute idea,love this TFS
    stop by my blog I have a giveaway that will end soon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/search/label/Give%20-A-Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE! And I'm going to have to look into those stamps. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete