Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Make A Wish Scrapbook Layout with my Crafty Ladies :)

Hello fine crafting people! I hosted a crop the other night, and I treated those who came with a 2 page scrapbook layout. I had all of the pieces cut out, but I offered different color schemes. The papers all came from the paper stack from American Crafts called Celebrations, and all of the small cricut cut outs, and titles were done at 3" from the cartridge "Sweet Treats". The large background cutout of the cake was done at "fit to page", which turned out to be 11.5".  I think the gals did a WONDERFUL job!!! Some of the participants have done very little paper crafting, and I couldn't believe it, because their work was done so well!  Although everyone started with the same kit, I LOVE the variety in how the layout was embellished, and re-arranged. Thank you crafting ladies, and I hope to host another one of these really soon!!

Hugs,
Stampingl8y

No comments:

Post a Comment