Monday, February 7, 2011

Throwback Thursday at My Creative Time

Hi everyone! Today I share with you a card I made for Miss Emma's latest challenge. This card was made with Just Because Cards Cartridge, and the Stampin' Up! Set,  Loads of Love, and Miss Emma's set on the inside, the Mom's set. I used the Stampin' Up! Color Coach to help me select colors, and then I added brown to it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed looking at your projects. Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting,

Mary Jane

4 comments:

  1. This is SO cute. I love the colors! They look great and I love the way you combined the stamps on the inside too. Awesome! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, the colors are wonderful and the pickup is adorable!! TFS Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors.the flowers on the truck look so cute.

    ReplyDelete