Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

Hello again fine crafting peeps!

Today I share with you a 12X12 layout I made with the Paisley cricut cartridge. We were supposed to use "Walk In My Garden", or  any older cartridge if we didn't have that one. Since I didn't have Walk in My Garden, I used the Paisley one. Another requirement was that we were to use flowers in our project. The cut of the flower border, which pretty much got covered up by all of my elements, also came from the paisley cartridge. The tiny little flowers were from the Stampin' Up! set, Itsy Bitsy pieces, along with the punches. The colors used were Wild Wasabi, Rose Regal, Daffodil DSP, and Pink Passion. I also used a paper from a DCWV summer print. All of the bling was done with the irock embellisher. The twine used on the bumble bee was from thetwinery.com, and the face was done with PK490 Peachy Keen stamps. I hope you enjoy my project!

Have a great day!


5 comments:

  1. Aww, this really is sweet. I love the bee. What a cutie and the paper is perfect too. Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWH!!! SOOOOO SUPER SWEET PAGE MY FRIEND!!! THANK YOU FOR PLAYING ALONG!!!
    BIG GYPSY HUGS,
    EMMA;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW This is sooo sweet!I love your layout on this project,GREAT JOB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Stampin8Lady!
    Thank you soooo much for stopping by my blog today! I'm so glad you did, and now I am following you!
    This layout is adorable--I love how you added so many little details--it really makes the layout outstanding.

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete