Sunday, May 29, 2011

Throwback Thursday with Miss Emma!!

Good morning again, my fine crafting peeps!

Today I share with you a project I completed for the current challenge at creativetimeforme.com. I really love how this turned out, and I am thinking I really like the 8X8 format, which is kind of new to me. I used the Life is a Beach cricut cartridge, and Stampin' Up! cardstock. I also used a paper stack designed by Melody Ross entitled "Homespun Chic". I'm into retro BIG time, so this paper stack was a must have for me. I am so grateful Miss Emma has these Throwback Thursdays because it reminds me to get out the "old" cartridges, and it also prompted me to use my Stampin' Up! pastels on the umbrella border. I haven't used those babies in a long time, so it was nice to get those out. I have enjoyed looking at all of your projects and blogs, and hope you enjoyed your visit, too!

Happy crafting!



3 comments:

  1. beautiful! Love the papers you used! have a great memorial weekend! Hugs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Layout. I love the face on the Hula Girl.. Thank you for joining us at Emma's Throwback Thursday.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Good luck with the challenge.
    Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete