Saturday, June 4, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #53

Good morning, fine crafting peeps!

I have been busy staying cool in my basement scraproom, and have completed the Peachy Keen Challenge. Although I didn't use a Peachy stamp this time, I am still happy with how it came out. I have been blessed to work with the FINEST fifth grade teaching team, and I wanted to express my gratitude with all of their help with a card. I used Stampin' Up! stamps (large big wheel, All about Gratitude, and stamp set, So Many Scallops). I also used Stampin' Up! cardstock and ink in Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla, Concord Crush, and Pear Pizzazz. I can't seem to get enough of their IN Colors this year! I will have to restock soon. I hope that you all enjoy this challenge, and I have loved seeing all of your projects, too. Thanks for stopping by!

Stampingl8y



1 comment:

  1. You did a wonderful job with the PK challenge! Your card is so pretty and I love that you decorated the envelope as well! Thanks for playing and good luck!

    ReplyDelete