Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hello All!

I know it has been forever since I have posted. Since I was last able to post to my blog, I have started back at work full time as a 3rd grade teacher, and also have started teaching an online writing class for a local university. I have found that now more than ever, I need to carve out a little time for myself, and so here I am! I have made today a calendar title for my bulletin board at school. I cut the title from Decorator's Calendar Cricut cartridge and the pilgrims from Paper Doll Dress Up. I cut the paper dolls ar 9 inches. I was so proud that I had used my new cricut expression 2. I have enjoyed getting to know my new bug, but still must admit that I miss my pink expression 1. If it wouldn't have died, I probably would be able to make things a little more often. Everything takes longer on the E2 because I'm not as familiar with it. I hope that you enjoy my project, and I thank you for visiting!

Mary Jane

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I wish I had a 12x24 mat right now. I'd make November and the PD people for my friend. She is a teacher too. Oh where did you get the 12x24 paper from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Malou22u,

    I got my paper from cricutmachine.com. They have really good deals on the 12X24 mats, too. HTH!

    ReplyDelete