Saturday, January 23, 2016

Butterscotch Bread is the Bomb!

Today I took Beer Bread to the next level! It was so tasty, that I am super glad I made extra to share! To make this EASY and delicious bread, you will need the following ingredients;

(This is for a double recipe, which I totally recommend!)

Butterscotch Quick Bread

2 packages of Tastefully Simple Beer Bread mix
2 (12 oz. ) cans or bottles of cream soda
2 cups (1pkg.) butterscotch chips
6 TBS melted butter
1/3 c sugar

You will combine the first three ingredients, and pour into 2 greased 9 x 5 loaf pans. This time I ended up making 3 mini loaves instead of the large loaf pan. Drizzle with butter, and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 50-55 minutes at 375 degrees. I took the mini loaves out after 40 minutes.

Here are pictures of the steps:



The only thing I did differently than the above stated directions, is that I poured melted butter and sprinkled sugar after the baking was done. It was a lot less soggy and very yummy that way.

I hope you enjoy this recipe soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment