Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Simple Beef Stroganoff

I made one of the most delicious meals tonight, and boy was it delicioso! Here are the ingredients you will need:

2 lbs. beef stew meat
1 Tbsp. Garlic Garlic Seasoning
2 Tbsp. Onion Onion Seasoning
1 tsp. Seasoned Salt
14.5 oz. can of beef broth
2 tsp. Worchestershire Sauce
2 Tbsp. butter
8 oz. fresh sliced mushrooms
1 cup sour cream
12 oz. egg noodles

Before leaving for work, I added the first 6 ingredients to my slow cooker and set it on low. 



After returning home, about 8 hours later, I sauteed up the mushrooms in butter and added them to the crockpot. As I was sauteeing the mushrooms, I also added the 1 cup of sour cream to the slow cooker, and also started boiling the water for the eggnoodles. By the time the noodles were done, so was the sauce! (Sour cream needs to spend about a half hour in the slow cooker with the rest of its friends!) :)

Here is the video below taken by my dear daughter:



I hope you enjoyed this recipe. For ordering information, please click on my Tastefully Simple button above. Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment